Our Hajj Profile
Hajj 1441 Mataf Tracks during Pandemic
Hajj 1441 Mataf Tracks during Pandemic
Portals for Ministry of Hajj and Umrah , Establishments, Offices, Countries
Schedule Pilgrims movement in Hajj
First in Saudi Arabia to successfully implement scheduling of 2 million pilgrims (2019) for stoning ritual in Jamarat
Data Collection Using Drone
Big Data Analytics and Visualization for Buses in Hajj
Current Online Applications
1. Tafweej Portal for Ministry of Haj and Umrah, Saudi Arabia (Click here)
2. Android Mobile Application for Group Leaders In Haj for Ministry of Haj and Umrah, Saudi Arabia (Click here)
3. IOS Mobile Application for Group Leaders in Haj for Ministry of Haj and Umrah, Saudi Arabia (Click here)
4. Mashaer Train Operational Platform (Click here)
5. Official Pilgrim Mobile App for Ministry of Haj and Umrah, Saudi Arabia (Click here)
Past Online Applications
1. Smart Hajj
2. Family Connect
3. Hajj Messenger
4. Tawaf App
5. Perform Hajj and Umrah
1. Capacity Constrained And User Preference Based Scheduler, Rescheduler, Simulation, And Prediction For Crowds In Spatiotemporal Environments”, Filed in USPTO, December 2020 (Click here)
2. SCHEDULING TECHNIQUES FOR SPATIO-TEMPORAL ENVIRONMENTS (Patent Pending)
3. Deep Trajectory Classification Model For Congestion Detection In Human Crowds, Filed in USPTO, February 2021(patent Pending)
4. Crowd and traffic monitoring apparatus and method (Click here)
5. SPATIO-TEMPORAL METHOD AND SYSTEM TO IMPLEMENT BOUNDARY REGULATION (Click here ).
6. METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR THE GENERATION OF CONTEXT AWARE SERVICES BASED ON CROWD SOURCING (Click here)
- “An Interactive Analysis Platform for Bus Movement: A Case Study of One of the World’s Largest Annual Gathering.” IoT for Sustainable Smart Cities and Society. Springer, Cham, 2022. 125-143.
- “Optimization of the Mashaer Shuttle-Bus Service in Hajj: Arafat-Muzdalifah Case Study.” Information 12.12 (2021): 496.
- “Towards Building an Interactive Evaluation framework for Decision-makers to Manage Large Crowd,” International Conference on Software Engineering and Information Management, Japan, 2021
- “Analyzing Pedestrian Crossflow Through Complex Transfer Corridors,” Future of Information and Communications Conference (FICC) 2021 to be held from 29-30 April 2021 in Vancouver, Canada
- “Low-Cost Digital Twin Framework for 3D Modeling of Homogenous Urban Zones,” Computing Conference, July 2021, Canada
- “Deep Trajectory Classification Model for Congestion Detection in Human Crowds”, CMC-Computers, Materials & Continua Journal, Vol.68, No.1, March 2021.
- “A Modelling and Scheduling Tool for Crowd Movement in Complex Network”, Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing Journal,2021
- “Improving Response Time for Crowd Management in Hajj.” Computers 10.4 (2021): 46.
- “A Survey on Hajj Mobile Applications.”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 20 No. 1 pp. 15-30, February, 2020
- “Digital Revolution for Hajj Crowd Management: A Technology Survey,” in IEEE Access, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3037396, November 2020.
- “An Interactive System For Analyzing Movement Of Buses In Hajj”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information TechnologyVol.98, No.21, November 2020
- “Inferring Crowd Trip Informatics Using Mobile App in Hajj”, IJCSNS, September 2020
- “A Framework to Extract Trip Informatics for Individuals and Groups Using Mobile Sensory Data in Mass Gathering Events”, IEEE Big data 2020
- A Platform for Extracting Driver Behavior from Vehicle Sensor Big Data, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), December 2020
- A Preference-based Interactive Tool for Safe Rescheduling of Groups for Hajj, AICCSA 2019
- “An Optimized Scheduling Process for a Large Crowd to Perform Spatio-temporal Movements Safely during Pilgrimage”, IEEE Big Data 2019
- “Towards Building Evacuation Planning Platform using Multimodal Transportation for a Large Crowd”, IEEE International Workshop on Big Spatial Data, IEEE Big Data 2019
- “Towards Building an Interactive Platform for Analyzing Movement of Buses in Hajj”, International Workshop on Big data for Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Big Data 2019
- “Context-Aware Services based on Spatio-Temporal Zoning and Crowdsourcing”, Journal of Behavior and Information Technology, Taylor and Francis Series (2018)
- “ST-Diary: A Multimedia Authoring Environment for Crowdsourced Spatio-Temporal Events”, 8th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Location-Based Social Networks (LBSN 2015), 23rd ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2015), November 3-6, 2015 — Seattle, Washington, USA
- “A Constraint-Aware Optimized Path Recommender in a Crowdsourced Environment”, 12th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications AICCSA 2015, November 17-20, 2015, Marrakech, Morocco.
- “Semantic Multimedia-Enhanced Spatio-temporal Queries in a Crowdsourced Environment”, 23rd ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2015), November 3-6, 2015 — Seattle, Washington, USA.
- “A Spatio-temporal Multimedia Big Data Framework for a Large Crowd”, Big Data for sustainable development Workshop in IEEE Big Data 2015, IEEE International Conference on Big Data October 29-November 1, 2015,Santa Clara, CA, USA (Best Presentation Award)
- “A Semantic Geo-Tagged Multimedia-Based Routing in a Crowdsourced Big Data Environment”, ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM Multimedia 2015), 26 – 30 October 2015, Brisbane, Australia
- “i-Diary: A Crowdsource-based Spatio-Temporal Multimedia Enhanced Points of Interest Authoring Tool”, ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM Multimedia 2015), 26 – 30 October 2015, Brisbane, Australia
- ” Crowdsourced Multimedia Enhanced Spatio-temporal Constraint Based on-Demand Social Network for Group Mobility”, ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM Multimedia 2015), 26 – 30 October 2015, Brisbane, Australia.
- ” Toward Dynamic Path Recommender System Based on Social Network Data”, 7th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Computational Transportation Science, Dallas, Texas, November 4, 2014
- “A Framework for Crowd-Sourced Data Collection and Context-Aware Services in Hajj and Umrah”, 11th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA’ 2014), November 10-13, 2014, Doha, Qatar, 2014
- “Towards a Mobile and Context-Aware Framework from Crowdsourced Data”, IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication Technology For The Muslims World (ICT4M), Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, 17-19 November 2014 (Best Paper)
- “Intelligent Shelter Allotment for Emergency Evacuation Planning: A Case Study of Makkah”, IEEE Intelligent Systems